The one day Intensive
Lots and lots of visuals.
Handouts for easy listening.
Web links for further study.
THE NEW ECUMENISM - Our 2018 Focus
Very often we have groups of folks in our assemblies who enjoy being challenged to think and grow. Our The New Ecumenism Intensive is perfectly suited to accommodate these interests.
Pastors who would like to preview this series can see the short, but fast moving videos here. Do keep in mind that the Intensives move at a much slower rate than the videos!
An all day seminar could include a schedule like this:
9 to 10:15 AM Welcome and Introduction - to the New Ecumenism.
10:15 AM to 10:30 AM Break and refresh.
10:30 to 11:15 AM Ecumenism 1.0 - What Ecumenism is, and its early history, and yes, it matters now!
11:25 - 11:15 AM Ecumenism 2.0 - How philosophy struggled to unite heaven and earth - in every day terms - and why we care!
12:15 - 1 PM Lunch
1- 2:15 PM - Ecumenism 3.0 - Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Ecumenism. You'll be surprised - we promise!
(Alternately, at 6 PM)
3 - 4:15 PM - En Garde! - Protecting our homes and churches from the persistent advances of Ecumenism. Arm your loved ones now.
The following is a temporary listing of available Intensives
- The number of sessions in a series can be adjusted from 3 to 15 depending on subject.
- All seminars and associated materials are free and without obligation.
- All include visuals.
- Most Intensives can be presented as all church conference or in a Make Me Dig format for your hungry bears.
- Most of these will be retired during 2018, so now is a good time to choose or schedule in advance!
- The New Ecumenism 3.0 - Our new and strongly recommended seminar. Learn the nature of ecumenism, its presence throughout history, and its present threat.
- Messiah in the Prophets - Our most requested Intensive. A thorough, but understandable study of the Lord Jesus Christ as He was revealed in the prophets and taught by Christ and the Apostles.
- My New Covenant Life - This second most requested Intensive is a thorough but understandable study of Dispensationalism and its footing in the person and work of Christ. This Intensive places special emphasis on the New Covenant as it relates to our daily lives.
- The New Spirituality - An extremely critical subject. Bring your church family up to speed on the sweeping wave of new spirituality which is leaching into our personal and corporate worship.
- Growth Series - Romans - A short term immersive study in Romans with long term effects in the thinking and lives of our people.
- Growth Series - Hebrews - A short term immersive study in Hebrews with long term effects in the thinking and lives of our people!
- Growth Series - Growing in Grace - Just good Bible teaching on the believer's walk in Christ. Our least "intensive" Intensive.
- Who Shall Be Able to Stand? -A short term immersive study in Revelation with long term effects in the thinking and lives of our people!
- What About My Neighbor? - A non confrontational study which equips believers to better understand and present the gospel.
- Five Things You Should Know - A study of the false systems your congregation is most likely to encounter, and loving ways to confront error.
- Out of the Prophetic Fog - Learning to think through key prophetic passages without becoming bogged in details.
For information on any of these Intensives feel free to CONTACT us.