Spread the Word - Here's Why You Matter!!
You may be perfectly blessed with a wonderful church where God's Word is honored. If so, be VERY thankful and throw %100 of your support into your church! Christ's sheep, however, are being scattered at an unprecedented rate. Most have to settle for churches which do not represent their doctrine or values or they simply cannot find a church at all. When we love Christ we love His sheep and seek to feed them (John 21:16-17).
We need your help in order to reach these folks. Even though you may not personally need our site you can be a blessing to others by simply forwarding an interesting article to others, liking us on Google Plus+, Facebook, or some other media, and by praying for us.
Do you know someone who needs good Christian fellowship or sound Bible teaching? Why not let them know about Internet Bible Fellowship. Only eternity will reveal how God has blessed your mention of our ministries.
What You Can Do!
What You Can Do!
1. Visit our site from time to time. This helps our ratings immensely. (Use more than one PC or device when possible.)
2. Read and comment on a blog. Google loves to see activity.
3. Subscribe to our emails. When you receive a confirmation, be sure to place us in your address book.
4. When you appreciate one of our emails or site posts, please forward it to your friends!
5. "Like" us on Google Plus+, Facebook, or your favorite social media venue.
6. Ask us to share a few of our You're Invited! cards with you so you can give one out to a friend from time to time. (Just contact us and ask for a few.)
7. If you visit other sound Christian blogs, mention us. That opens a whole world contacts.
8. Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 Thessalonians 3:1
We never share your address or subscription information with ANYONE.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to fellowship with you!